Content may not be copied or shared without prior consent © Preston Community Partnership 2018
Preston in Devon
Events / Fundraising
To submit a news item go to the ‘Contact Us’ page and send an e-mail for consideration. Regrettably we do not publish any lost or found items and we charge competitive rates for local advertising - See the ‘Local Businesses’ page for more information
Birthday Calendar - A perpetual calendar for those important dates
The Preston Partnership funding calendar, each month it features local beautiful pictures of Preston, this will keep you completely up to date with birthdays and anniversaries and are re usable each year.
Great value at £4 - for collection locally.
Make a PayPal payment with most Debit/Credit cards - print your transaction receipt and take it along to the Post office in Preston.
We have arranged that you can pick them up at Preston Post Office
337 Torquay Road Devon TQ3 2EP .
Proceeds from the sale of these calendars go towards events and purchases for the benefit of residents and the locale area.
All ideas for other projects welcome.
Preston Partnership is made up of local residents who volunteer to look after the best interests of the residents and businesses in the local area. The committee meet on the first Monday of every month (except Bank Holidays). You can submit an e-mail (see ‘Contact Us’ page) and it will be raised and discussed at the next partnership meeting.
Agenda items for Preston: The following proposed developments in Preston as follows:
1) Notice board near Preston shops,
any community notices shold be sent to us on the ‘Contact Us’ section
2) Defibrillator for Preston Green (Friends of Paignton Hospital buying this for them)
3) Fitness equipment to be installed on Preston Green, three broken pieces to be replaced.
4) 19 additional beach huts on Preston Green (to be installed this Summer) by Torbay Council.
5) Website: Preston CP Facebook page currently reaches 2,500 people and he’s offered to set up a website similar one for Preston Town CP.